COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Wild About Art continues to be committed to provide a fun engaging and safe environment for your child. We have instituted and updated the following policies and procedures:
- Class sizes for weekly classes, canvas painting classes and schools out camp will be limited to 10 students. Because we are limiting the number of people in the studio, parents and siblings can no longer be in the studio during class time. When this policy changes, you will be notified.
- There will be a change in class times to allow for cleaning between classes.
- Each student will have their own table to allow for social distancing.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door. If your child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will not be able to stay for class. We ask that if your child has a fever or is experiencing any ill symptoms please do not send them to class. Symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined by the CDC include fever or chills, cough/shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea. Students in weekly evening classes are allowed (1) one make-up class per session.
- Because students will be social distancing with their own tables, masks are not required, but will be optional.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned daily.
- Students will not share art supplies during each session. Art supplies will be disinfected after each class.
- Antibacterial soap will be in the restrooms for frequent handwashing. Students will be asked to use hand sanitizer after returning from the bathroom.
- We have intensified our cleaning process. Tables, chairs and the bathroom will be cleaned and sanitized with an industrial grade cleaner daily.
- Tables, chairs, door handles etc. will also be disinfected daily.
- Students can bring in a water bottle, however no outside food can be brought into the studio.
- Until further notice, no birthday parties or special events will be scheduled at the studio.
Please feel free to contact the studio at anytime with any questions or concerns.