COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Wild About Art continues to be committed to provide a fun engaging and safe environment for your child. We have instituted and updated the following policies and procedures:
- Masks are now optional. All Wild About Art staff members have been fully vaccinated.
- If your child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will not be able to stay for class. We ask that if your child has a fever or is experiencing any ill symptoms please do not send them to class. Symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined by the CDC include fever or chills, cough/shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting and diarrhea.
- Antibacterial soap will be in the restrooms for frequent handwashing. Students will be asked to use hand sanitizer after returning from the bathroom.
- We have intensified our cleaning process. Tables, chairs and the bathroom will be cleaned and sanitized with an industrial grade cleaner daily.
- Tables, chairs, door handles etc. will also be disinfected daily.
Please feel free to contact the studio at anytime with any questions or concerns.